About The Bakery
We are on a mission to make the world a more entrepreneurial place and, over the last seven years, our brilliant team have designed and built a unique model and process, which brings together the world’s biggest corporates with the best entrepreneurs and startups – to truly make innovation happen.
About the role
We work with some of the biggest brands in the world today to run large scale innovation programmes across their businesses. Our clients are ambitious, risk-tasking professionals with big innovation agendas. It’s up to us to take them through the change that innovation entails and to guide them through our process, making the journey fun and exciting whilst hitting measurable commercial results.
We are hiring an Account Director and Senior Account Director to sit across multiple client accounts to take overall responsibility for their delivery in addition to looking for opportunities for account growth: exceeding client expectations and seeking extensions and renewals with the support of our new business team.
- Line management of Bakery team members for career development purposes and project management of team for project delivery purposes
- Lead clients accounts so well that word spreads about us throughout the whole client organisation
- Create new relationships (and projects) with different service lines within client organisations
- Run our innovation programmes - scaling startup technologies within the organisation
- Develop relationships with the most senior levels within client organisation
- Sell in Bakery programmes and multiple best projects with startups
- Build strong relationships with The Bakery Founders and Management team so that they trust you to get on with these projects
- Contribute to the empowered, entrepreneurial, autonomous culture within The Bakery
A bit about you...
We are seeking applicants from all industries but most importantly to have strong client management experience and ideally some exposure to running a ventures or accelerators related programme.
Your must-have experience:
- 3-5 years (Account Director level) or 5-8 years (Senior Account Director level) however please note that years of experience will form one of many factors which determine which level you come in at
- Team management & mentorship
- Client services & relationship building at senior levels
- Commercial acumen e.g contract negotiation, proposal writing, profit management
- Strategy & long term vision setting for clients and/or internal organisations
We want people who are super passionate about:
- Learning from working with the highest growth most exciting new startups of today
- Working with some of the most innovative open minded people within client organisations
- Delivering real results rather than just talking & making powerpoint presentations